★ Z-VISA ★
work in China
The Z visa is issued to persons who apply for work in China.
To apply for the Z visa
To apply for the Z visa, the applicant shall, in accordance with relevant provisions, submit the work permit and other certification documents.
residence permit for work
To apply for a residence permit for work, the applicant shall submit such certification documents as a work permit; in the case of a person of high talent who is needed or, a specialist who is urgently needed , by the State, the applicant shall submit relevant certification documents in accordance with relevant provisions.
Foreigners who have made outstanding contributions to China's economic and social development may, on the recommendation of the competent authorities of the state or the people's governments of provinces, autonomous regions and munic- ipalities directly under the central government, apply for permanent residence under any of the following circumstances:
  • To make outstanding contributions to China's science and technology, education, culture, health, sports and other undertakings;
  • To engage in public welfare activities in China and make outstanding con- tributions to the development of public welfare undertakings in China;
  • To make outstanding contributions to promoting friendly exchanges and cooperation between China and other countries, safeguarding world peace and promoting common development;
  • Other circumstances in which China has made outstanding contributions to its economic and social development.
Consultancy of Chiese Visa and Work Permit
Assistance with Documents Preparation
Filing of Application
Translation of Documents
Copyright © Austar Group Ltd. All Rights Reserved